Dates: October 18-20, 2019.
Before you ask - this is AFTER Balloon Fiesta and right BEFORE Bordertown!
Side Matches: Friday, October 18th
Stages: 10 Cowboy Stages! 6 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday!
Food: Fandango Feast is on Saturday, October 19! Informal swamp meet and Silent Auction!
Friday's side matches will be all the fun categories you love competing in!
This year's match will feature side matches and 10 cowboy stages!
6 cowboy matches will be shot on Saturday. The other 4 on Sunday!
Included with your registration will be a Saturday evening supper with an informal swap meet and silent auction. What's for supper? We're planning for Rudy's BBQ! Yummmmy!
Side matches on Friday - October 18 -
Night Cowboy Clays
Derringer & Pocket Pistols
The Lollipop Shoot
Long Range Single Shot
Lever-Action Rifle, Rifle Caliber
Lever-Action Rifle, Pistol Caliber
Military Bolt-Action Rifle
All events at ABQ Shooting Range Park as shown on layout map.
Check in DAILY directly at Hayes City (Berm West 5) – not at Range Office
Registration & Packet Pick Up – East Classroom Building 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
· ROI Course presented by Jack Diamond 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Side Matches (Safety Meeting Prior to Each)
· Long Range Rifles and Revolvers 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
· Fast Pistols and Rifle 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
· Fast Shotguns 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
· Derringer & Pocket Pistol 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
· Lollipop Shoot 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
· Evening under the lights Cowboy Skeet Field Shoot 6:30 pm – ?!?
Registration & Packet Pick Up – East Classroom Building 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Mandatory Safety Meeting 9:00 am
Main Match 1st 6 Stages & Posse Pix 9:30 – 2:30 pm
Main Match Costume Judging 9:30 – 2:30 pm
RGR Swap & Shop 3:30 – 4:30
Formal Evening Wear Costume Contest 4:00 pm
Social time – Raffle tickets – 1 stretch for $20 4:15 pm
Fall Fandango Saturday Feast & Awards 4:30 pm till ???
Dessert by Linda Kissinger
Main Match 2nd 4 Stages 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Master Gunfighter contest 1:00 pm
Awards Ceremony Immediately after Master Gunfighter
NM Scout Venture Crew will provide Brass Pickers for the Main Match.
Please tip generously. Your tips help fund their camping adventures this year.
Saturday night dinner and plenty of water are included in your registration fee.
Bring your own grub for other meals/snacks.
First off - do NOT do BOTH online and paper registration! You'll confuse us!
Online Registration - Grab your SASS number and sign up the easy way!
1. Go to http://www.premier-reg.com/riograndereg.php OR click the blue button below
2. Enter your SASS Number and hit ENTER!
If you were at last year's Fall Fandango-
Your information will populate.
Update changes (mailing address, etc) as needed.
3. Select your match fees.
Couples - Make sure you're paying attention to whom is the the 1st versus 2nd shooter in the family. Any participant will need to register. We'll have you sign the release/waiver when you pick up your packet.
4. Select your category
5. Select any extras - such as an extra Fandango Meal ticket or your camping needs! Hold down the "control" button if you're selecting multiple events!
- If you're on a Mac use the "Command" key to pick multiple events!
Double check and submit your registration! You'll receive an email confirming your registration. Please note - you're technically on the waiting list till we receive your payment. We'll confirm registered shooters once payment is received.
6. Send check/money order to: Peg O’My Heart Dubois 495 Paseo Del Bosque NW, ABQ NM 87114 Make it payable to Rio Grande Renegades Put into Memo: FF19. Payment instructions will also be on the email.
If you do you receive an email - 1st check your spam/junk folder. If it didn't come across then reach out to Ms. FallingRock at email@example.com
Those with Yahoo email addresses - the online registration isn't playing nicely with email servers. We'll get your registration through the system. We have to manually send your confirmation email. If you haven't heard anything in a while, email us below. It will go through to us!
Have problems? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The PDF file is below!