Dates: October 18-20, 2019.
Before you ask - this is AFTER Balloon Fiesta and right BEFORE Bordertown!
Side Matches: Friday, October 18th
Stages: 10 Cowboy Stages! 6 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday!
Food: Fandango Feast is on Saturday, October 19! Informal swamp meet and Silent Auction!
Friday's side matches will be all the fun categories you love competing in!
This year's match will feature side matches and 10 cowboy stages!
6 cowboy matches will be shot on Saturday. The other 4 on Sunday!
Included with your registration will be a Saturday evening supper with an informal swap meet and silent auction. What's for supper? We're planning for Rudy's BBQ! Yummmmy!
First off - do NOT do BOTH online and paper registration! You'll confuse us!
Online Registration - Grab your SASS number and sign up the easy way!
1. Go to http://www.premier-reg.com/riograndereg.php OR click the blue button below
2. Enter your SASS Number and hit ENTER!
If you were at last year's Fall Fandango-
Your information will populate.
Update changes (mailing address, etc) as needed.
3. Select your match fees.
Couples - Make sure you're paying attention to whom is the the 1st versus 2nd shooter in the family. Any participant will need to register. We'll have you sign the release/waiver when you pick up your packet.
4. Select your category
5. Select any extras - such as an extra Fandango Meal ticket or your camping needs! Hold down the "control" button if you're selecting multiple events!
- If you're on a Mac use the "Command" key to pick multiple events!
Double check and submit your registration! You'll receive an email confirming your registration. Please note - you're technically on the waiting list till we receive your payment. We'll confirm registered shooters once payment is received.
6. Send check/money order to: Peg O’My Heart Dubois 495 Paseo Del Bosque NW, ABQ NM 87114 Make it payable to Rio Grande Renegades Put into Memo: FF19. Payment instructions will also be on the email.
If you do you receive an email - 1st check your spam/junk folder. If it didn't come across then reach out to Ms. FallingRock at email@example.com
Those with Yahoo email addresses - the online registration isn't playing nicely with email servers. We'll get your registration through the system. We have to manually send your confirmation email. If you haven't heard anything in a while, email us below. It will go through to us!
Have problems? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The PDF file is below!